Q: Do you Ship for FREE?
Pronto Coffee Machines ships orders valued over $50 free to Capital cities and most major centres within Australia. More information is available under the SHIPPING tab.
Q: Where are you based?
Pronto Coffee Machines is an online business based in Melbourne, Australia.
Q. What is the warranty period?
1 year repair warranty.
Q. What is the return policy?
12 Month REPAIR WARANTY on all Pronto Coffee Machines purchased from www.prontocoffeemachines.com
It remains the responsibility of the Purchaser to assure the product(s) purchased is suited to their planned usage of said product. Any modifications or tampering with the internal componants of the unit will void your warranty.
Any warranty claims on furniture and equipment must be accompanied by the purchase invoice. All goods for warranty claims must be returned to Pronto Holdings (Aust) Pty Ltd warehouse.
Generally we have a no return policy for goods purchased, however, if a product is faulty we will accept returns.
All returns must be authorised by Pronto Holdings (Aust) Pty Ltd before they are considered for credit and or warranty repair and/or exchange.
Returns will be subject to count and condition inspection. Freight on returned goods must be pre paid by the purchaser. Proof of purchase must accompany all returns. A credit note will be issued for approved returns excluding freight and handling charges. We do not issue cash refunds.
Payment is required prior to dispatch of goods.
Q. What do I do if I am having a problem or Fault with my machine?
If you are having trouble operating your machine please revert to your instruction manual, if you are still having trouble with your machine please contact our customer service centre firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Extended Warranty?
Q. Where can I get spare parts for my machine once it is out of Warranty?
You can contact us email@example.com or order spare parts online www.prontocoffeemachines.com
Q. How long will my order take to arrive?
Up to 1 week (usually less). WA. NT, North QLD and Remote Country can take a few days longer
Q. Where do I get more information about the Pronto machines
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click on the product to see a video demonstration of your desired coffee machine.
Q. Payment Methods?
We accept major Credit Cards as well as POLi Bank Transfers.
Q: I would like to view the Pronto range of Coffee Machines - do you have a showroom or store?
Pronto Coffee machines is an internet business and for that reason we do not have a showroom or a store to view our products. By eliminating these overheads we are able offer prices far lower than traditional retailers. We can however offer Melbourne Buyers a chance to come past our office at 71 Derrimut Drive, Derrimut to see the machines but you will need to call or email us to arrange a time and day at email@example.com.
Q: How do I use my New Pronto Coffee Machine?
1. Always read your manual before operating the machine.
2. Change your coffee temperature settings by pressing the menu icon we suggest 90 degrees the max temperature to get a very hot coffee.
3. Perfect espresso we suggest 3-4 beans strength and 30ML or 40ML.
4. Perfect Cappuccino we suggest 50ML or 60ML coffee at 3 or 4 beans strength. Top the rest with milk from the frothing device.
5. Important to keep Frothing Device clean as this can clog up with old milk and cause the frothing to cease working. We recommend that you flush water through the pipes by pressing the hot water icon to allow hot water to clean the device once you have finished using the milk.
5a. Dreg drawer should be emptied daily as the damp dregs left in a warm enviornment will create unsightly mould after a few days.
5b. At least once a month remove the Brewing Unit and clean out any coffee grinds. Give the Brewing Unit a good rinse under warm water and remove any 'crusted' coffee grinds. Allow to dry and replace.
6. Every 4 months the machine will need to be descaled.This will ensure that your machine is cleaned of any lime scale and dirt. Descaling tablets can be purchased on our website at www.prontocoffeemachines.com
7. Please note that like any coffee machine it will need to warm up after not being in use. You might find that the first cup of coffee or Milk might not be as hot as your 2nd and 3rd cups. We suggest flushing the hot water icon through the frothing device before adding the milk this will ensure the pipes are hot and will assist in the first cup of cappuccino to be warmer.
8. We suggest not turning your machine off at the power point. The machine will go into energy saving mode and turn off automatically.
9. Now it’s time to ENJOY your new Pronto Coffee Machine!!!